just just What do i have to do in order to be awarded the BSc level?
To be awarded the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you need to:
- be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted in to the BSc degree scheme before starting work on the extensive research and research task
- successfully complete all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams
- finish the ACCA Ethics and expert techniques module
- complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University analysis and review venture.
To submit the study and review venture into the might and November distribution durations, please relate to RAP distribution times
The amount should be finished within a decade regarding the earliest date of one’s very first assessment pass or even the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being provided otherwise your eligibility is likely to be withdrawn.
Log on to myACCA, to discover whether you are eligible to do so if you have opted in to the degree scheme and.
Why am we perhaps maybe not entitled to the Oxford Brookes level programme?
If you’re maybe not qualified to receive the amount programme, then it should be for starters associated with after reasons:
You enrolled with ACCA ahead of the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting level ended up being introduced.
- As soon as the degree programme had been introduced in 2000/2001, all eligible registered students had been expected to opt in to the level scheme by 2001 november. Any pupil who failed to do this could have been immediately withdrawn.
- In the event that you registered with ACCA ahead of November 2001, have actually yet to perform the Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) or Financial Management (FM) exams and are also within 10 years associated with date that is earliest of one’s very first assessment pass or perhaps the date of one’s first ACCA exemption being granted’, please contact ACCA Connect to decide in to the level programme.
You ticked the container on your own ACCA registration form saying you would not need to join the Oxford Brookes University level programme. (بیشتر…)